Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Annoyed with the Royal Mail

Royal Mail suck.

I've been at home all morning, I just noticed that the postman has been and stuck a card through my door, it seems someone has underpaid on the postage by 6p - so now I have to go all the way up to the sorting office to collect something they could have knocked on the door for, and it's going to cost me an additional £1 handling fee!

How annoying is that... for the sake of 6p, I have to cough up £1.06 now! I don't know who did this, but when I find out I'll be asking for my money back! lol.

I wonder if the post office will refund me the postage for the CD that I sent to a client the other week with their photos on that never arrived....

Somehow I doubt it.

No comments: