Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 12 February 2009

Day nine of the two week wait and counting!

With just five days to go I'm now getting nervous, I did a sneaky early test and nothing so far, but I wouldn't really expect to see anything until about two days before official test day which is Saturday!

I'm still feeling bloated with sore boobs but I'm not really paying attention to that as I'm trying to enjoy my time here - I may as well enjoy the holiday!!!

We went to Walmart today, didn't manage to buy anything there but did find a nice jumper in Kohls that was reduced from $60 to $20 so that was good!

We also went out for a lovely meal tonight at a Restaurant down by the Naval academy in downtown Annapolis, at the Chart House Restaurant. I had crab stuffed mushrooms for starter, fillet steak and lobster tail for main course, and raspberry creme brulee for dessert. It was delicious. Sorry Tracy - I know you are on your special diet but it was such a good meal I had to write about it!!!

I'm now stuffed and ready for bed!!! Day ten tomorrow :)

No comments: