Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Day seven of the two week wait

Half way there!!! I was one week ago today that I had two gorgeous little embryos put back in and that means I am halfway through the wait.

To celebrate I went shopping today! lol. Went to Khols for some sexy new lounging pants for my husband, anyone who has seen his photo on Facebook will know he has a rather fetching pair of xBox trousers - so I got him some more as they had a buy one get one free offer on - so he now has another (different!) pair of xBox, a paid with Call of Duty, a pair with Wii (lol he has Wii pants!) and new pair with Guitar Hero on. I will have to get him to model them when I get home!

I also spent a little money in the bath and body works store, which has some of the most gorgeous smelling body lotions, bubble bath, and hand creams ever!

And finally today, I almost wet myself at one of todays Cheezburger entries - check this out:

No comments: