Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 7 February 2009

I'm so tired

I don't know why. After going to bed around midnight last night and sleeping soundly through till about 4am! (when I had to get up to pee!) I went back to sleep, woke again at 7am, went back to sleep - woke again at 9am and did my progesterpone - then went back to sleep until 10am when I finally dragged myself out of bed.

At 11.30 we headed out to the local community centre for Morgan's offical birthday party where there were about 15 3-6 year old kids doing painting and making things with clay.

I didn't get too involved as there was a nice lady there who kept the kids amused, but I played a little with Delany (Morgans 2 year old sister) who is adorable, and chatted a little with Pat's family.

We were home by 2.30pm and from there on I've been totally worn out! I think I will go and have a lay down cos I can't stop yawning:)

Here is Morgan on her Birthday!

No comments: