Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 5 February 2009

The two week wait is just horrible!

They call it the two week wait - anyone who knows me, will know I hate to wait. I want everything done now, and I want to know everything now! Waiting is not my best quality!

So here I sit, just three days into it already wondering if it's too early to do a pregnancy test (I know the answer is yes!) and wishing the days would go by faster so I can find out if this has worked.

It's like this every time. And it always will be. (except this time it will work and I won't have to do this again!).

So to amuse myself I joined twitter.com as I've heard much about it, but like facebook I resisted the pull of the interwebs because I knew I'd get sucked in. Oh dear. I got sucked in.

It's actually good fun so far - you can find all kinds of people who are just rambling on about their daily life and putting out some interesting things here and there.

I can also see it being a useful marketing tool! hmmmmmm.....

Find me here

No comments: