Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 6 March 2009

Another week over!

I've had a busy week this week with work, visiting friends and having the wall in the guest room re-plastered after the plumbers managed to crack it!

I also managed to lose the gorgeous earrings my husband bought me for valentines, I went swimming with a friend and her little boy and lost them in the shower of all places - we found 1 but the other must have gone down the drain. So I'm gutted about that. The insurance he bought (because I'm best known for breaking jewellery!) doesn't cover for loss so I will have to investigate if we have other insurance that covers.

I've been working on an SEO project this week, if you don't know what SEO is - Google it! It's been quite an interesting one to work on as it's quite close to my heart in the fertility field.

Shady Grove are going to be holding a free seminar here in London on the 29th March, I will be going to this and also I'm helping them promote it, so I'll link to it from here.

I'm also working on a PDF file for the seminar, so I'll post that on here when it's finished.

For now you can find our more about the seminar and their International Egg Donor program here.

No comments: