Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Not raging today

This weekend was lovely and quiet, I had a friend come and visit for a couple of days and we had a great time watching movies, a bottle or two of wine and also spent some time looking at her website, Also on the Bank Holiday Monday I did very little expect hang out with Chris - which was wonderful as we don't get to do this very often!

Now you may remember I had words with Tesco the other day about their use of hand sanitizers. Over the weekend we went back to my local store and were pleased to see that all the tills had a small bottle of sanitizer for each person - well done Tesco. I had heard today though that my friends local store, hasn't followed suite and done the same - so while they got this done in one place - why can't they do it everywhere?

Nothing much else to report right now - it's late and I'm tired....

No comments: