Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 14 June 2009

2nd blood test today

It's still early morning here - we were up at 7.30am to go to the clinic for 8am and get another blood test - We don't expect to see a huge rise today as it rises by about 66% every 2 days - but a rise would be great - then we know for sure all is well and it's going the right way.

Today is also our last day in the USA, so we will be running around doing last minute stuff, eating out last fab grilled Steak for dinner tonight, and sadly packing our suitcases.

I've been here a month now, Chris has been here 2 weeks - It's been hard for me with all the needles but this time very much worth it.

Pat and Walt have once again gone above and beyond in helping us achieve the goal of parenthood - and I know we have a long road ahead, but we couldn't have got this far even without them.

They have housed us, fed us, lent us their car on several occasions, and never once complained about the mess that is our room right now!! Thank you guys - we are eternally grateful :)

We will miss them, and miss being here - although I miss my friends back home too (can't win!) America is a fun place to hang out - things are easy here and the choices and service is way better than the UK - but I'm also looking forward to my tempur bed, seeing the cats and my friends and family back home.

I hate this day today - going home sucks, travelling sucks, mising people sucks more - but being pregnant - TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Chris. I have a big smile on my face. You two so deserve it.
Love to you both
Ali ( your Woking friend)