Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Day 4 of the 2 week wait

Not much to report today other than I've had some cramping.

This is quite normal (although painful and annoying!) and can be considered a good sign, as I've certainly had this before, and worse on times when I actually got pregnant!

I'm not really looking for signs this time, as by now I have learned that this is simply way too early to tell if you have pregnancy symptoms - so I just don't drive myself crazy anymore.

I do have an increased sense of smell, peeing more often, huge sore boobs and hungry all the time - but I usually put that down to the fact I'm taking progesterone as this will cause these things to happen anyway.

I have had some really nice comments on here too from people who are reading my blog and I don't know personally - so thank you to all of you - I really liked the one that was posted for yesterday's blog - although I have to feel sorry for the couple concerned - sitting in a car for 9 hours is NO fun - and I've done shots in a car too (and a rock gig!) lol

We also found out what the hour long hold up was on Ritchie Highway yesterday (3 miles from Pat and Walt's house) - it seems there was a huge tree that had fallen across the road - and landed on a car - thankfully nobody was hurt.

Here are a couple of pictures from the local paper:



No comments: