Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 8 June 2009

Four Embryos to freeze this time!

Today has been a good day.

I had a call from my nurse this morning to inform us that 4 of our remaining embryos were good enough to freeze, which is brilliant news as Shady Grove Fertility have quite high standards for freezing to ensure a good chance of a successful thaw should we need them.

So out of the 16 eggs, 10 made it to fertilisation, 2 were put back into me and 4 were frozen leaving just 4 others that didn't make it. We are very happy about this.

In other news we went to downtown Annapolis today, had a nice walk around the town and a nice lunch, tomorrow is a work day for me as I've been enjoying far too much 'holiday' time - although it's been wonderful as when I'm at home I never seem to stop - so I suppose taking time out won't hurt!

We fly home on Sunday, so we will make the most of the time left here this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good new- now enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Love fom Dad & Mum