Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 7 June 2009

A quiet Sunday

Yesterday was a crazy fun day, first we had embryo transfer which went well, but had it's upsets (no picture).

When we got home we got to meet Keegan - the newest member of Pat's family - her grandson - who is just a week old - he was so cute and by the time we arried very sleepy!

I spent the rest of the day resting on the couch and in bed reading a book as per doctors orders. I can only do that for so long though before I go stir crazy!

We've already been out this morning, OK so it was only to get coffee and sticky buns, but the weather outside is glorious. Now we aren't sure what to do with the rest of the day - I'm still n go slow mode as i want these babies to stick, but I also know the body does what the body does, so we might pop to the bookstore later and maybe to kholes for clothes!

We have one more week till we go home, we are up at Rockville again on Tuesday and at the end of the week we are going to Ocean City for 2 nights - so that will be fun.

The 2 week wait always drags though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elly,

It's Jane, from Vancouver.

I'm keeping the faith and holding my breath and all that.

I feel sure it's your time. I hope I am right.

Hoping this summer is a time of a new pregnancy for you.

Fingers crossed,


J