Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 4 June 2009

Interview with a Newspaper today

We went back to the clinic this morning as we had an interview with a local newspaper 'The Capital' today. They are doing an article on us as we are a British couple who have come from the UK to have IVF in Annapolis.

The interview went well - I guess that as I have kept this blog and also talked to the British press, radio and had TV interviews we are used to the questions - I don't think there is anything I can't answer these days as I'm somewhat and IVF 'expert'! I suppose after 7 fresh and 2 frozen cycles, you kind of get used to it all.

I hope to get a copy of the article when it is out, so I'll scan it and post it on here.

We also got the time for our transfer on Saturday - 1.30pm. I'm a little frustrated as I had asked for either an early morning or late afternoon appointment as Doug and Jamie are coming to Pat's with the new baby - and we would love to meet him - they are coming around lunch time so now we have to be in Rockville we might miss them.

Ahh well, I know the most important thing is our transfer but we were looking forward to meeting the new baby - I hope it means this one will work this time!

No comments: