Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 24 September 2009

Midwife Appointment

All is well with the Midwife, just a check up yesterday, although it did show my blood pressure was a little low, I checked it myself this morning though and it seems to be OK again.

Apparently it's quite normal to have low pressure at this point in a pregnancy, so there is nothing really to worry about.

Rasher went into the vet today - he's our big fat white and black cat - he's having his teeth looked at, so I hope he's OK - we think he will have to have one removed as he's been eating on one side a lot lately. Poor old mog.

I promised another video clip too of the girls, I have a couple to upload - so here is another one from the 4D scan that we had done at 16 weeks, it's only 10 seconds but you can see them both together :)


No comments: