Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 29 October 2009

A quieter week

It's Thursday already, and it's been much quieter this week.

It started on Monday with the plumbers in to put the new sink into the babies room, which now looks great, you can see that this is going to make a great bath for the girls while they are tiny! We still have to get the tiles for the back splash, which we plan to choose this weekend, I wanted to see what it all looked like though before we decided! - here are a couple of pics:





On Tuesday I had to pick Rasher up from the crematorium, that was quite hard to do as I miss him so much and to come home with an empty basket is heartbreaking.

Bit of work yesterday and today I've had more work and also a coffee with a friend.

We are looking forward to next week though - 24 weeks is such a huge milestone for us, we can't wait to get there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we love the sink, I have not seen one like it before.
Love to you both
Mum & Dad.
Can you give me the measurements for the cot sheets again. I have the material (Cream) and am keen to get on with it.We also have 6 bodysuits we bought in Scarborough (o-3 Months)