Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 20 November 2009

Bump pics and weight gain

Had a better nights sleep last night - might have been down to the fact I had a lovely relaxing bath right before I went to bed - will have to try this more often!

We also took a new bump pic so you can see how much I'm expanding, some of the figures are quite scary these days!

I didn't measure my waist when we first got pregnant, I wish I had now but in the last month my waist at it's biggest point (just under the belly button) is now a massive 48.5 inches!!!

Also since I found out I was pregnant, I have gained 27 pounds (1 stone 13) - which according to all the things I've read is about right and should lead to good healthy twins! I've been warned to expect to gain 50 pounds by the time we are done!

Went to the midwife yesterday and she said my uterus is measuring that of a 33 week singleton pregnancy! Other than that all is well.

Here is the latest photo:

No comments: