Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 23 November 2009

27 Weeks pregnant

I never really believed we make it this far, and I'm still having a hard time believing that in 11 weeks we might actually really be parents this time, but it is amazing to think we are now at 27 weeks and all is well.

This week they may open their eyes and are now sleeping and waking at regular intervals (I've noticed this!), some people even believe they start to dream at this stage (although how they know that is anyone's guess! - and what would they dream about? they have no concept of the world outside - the mind boggles!).

As for me the websites out there say that I will start feeling more tired now I'm in the last trimester - which I can totally believe as I've had a few days already where I'm just plain worn out well before my time!

And that I might get braxton hicks - which I'm still getting every day and is really uncomfortable.

Last night I woke up at 4am and just wasn't tired for ages - I finally fell asleep at about 6.30am for a bit before we got up to go out.

Chris is off work this week so we went to Southampton today and bought a few bits from Ikea and Mothercare - also the moses baskets arrived so we now have somewhere for them to sleep (cots coming in December).

A long, tiring day, but a good one.

Tomorrow we have Tracy and Noah coming over, can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hiya, its your cousin Sarah (Baxter). Marilyn gave me your blog address so that i could say Hi and follow you. Hope thats okay? Congratulations on your twins, i look forward to following all your news. Lots of love. xxx