Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 4 January 2010

Hospital visit today

Two posts again today - aren't you the lucky one!

We went back to the hospital today for a check-up on the pre-eclampsia - I had a urine test and blood pressure taken as well as being put on the CTG machine to monitor their movements and heart rate for a bit.

My blood pressure was down a bit today which is a good sign, and the protein in the urine was also down - another good sign, so the midwife thinks I might not have pre-eclampsia after all.

We are going back on Thursday to see the consultant again, where I expect we will do the same tests to keep an eye on things, so hopefully this is just a false alarm and the symptoms I'm getting are just your regular run of the mill pregnancy things.

No comments: