With the imminent arrival of our twins, I've spent a few hours thinking about the things that are in my future that I'm really looking forward to - it started last night when once again I was wide awake half way through the night for no reason whatsoever!
Things to look forward to:
1. Meeting my babies for the first time and becoming a family.
2. Seeing Chris hold his children for the first time.
3. Bringing the babies home and starting our new life.
4. No more braxton hicks contractions.
5. No more groin pain.
6. Possibly more sleep than I'm getting now!
7. Not getting up 5 times a night to pee.
8. Being able to put my own socks on.
9. Being able to put my own underwear on!
10. Being able to see my feet (that are hopefully no longer swollen).
11. Being able to shave my legs and bikini line.
12. Not waddling when I walk
13. Getting in and out of the car without a struggle
14. No ligament pains
15. Use of my left arm back
16. Not feeling like a hippo
17. Wearing jeans!
18. Wearing heels!
19. Drinking coffee with caffeine in
20. Painting my toenails
21. Being able to breath without something in my ribs!
22. Going to playgroups.
23. Days out with Noah and the girls.
24. Watching my children grow and learn.
But most of all...
Being a good mother.