Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 15 April 2010

10 weeks old and full of smiles

The twins are now 10 weeks and 2 days old, can you believe it??

I took them to be weighed again today Emily is now 10lb and 9ozs and Faith is now 9lb and 8ozs, both have gained about a pound in the last two weeks :)

We have started to get smiles now from both of them, it took a little longer than we expected, but I suppose if you take into account they were born at 37 weeks, their development may be a little slower in the early stages.

Here are a few early pics - it's hard to catch them smiling as the cheaper cameras I use seem to be slow - I'm going to get the pro lights out again this weekend I think and get some new 'proper' photos of them :)

Faith:



Emily:



It's been a busy week for us all, one of the reasons I haven't updated this - also because it's hard to find the time between all the baby juggling and housework, it's amazing how many muslins there are all over the place at any one point in time, even though I pick them all up every morning for the wash! they seem to be everywhere! A friend of mine told me the other day that they breed - I can quite believe that!

I seem to always be washing bottles too - and emptying the dishwasher/washing machine/tumble dryer I don't remember these things being done quite so often before we had the girls!

No comments: