Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 7 November 2010

Emily and Faith - nine months old now!

I can't believe they are nine months old already, in the last few weeks their development has come on in leaps and bounds - they are both now able to crawl properly, although Emily prefers to crawl commando style - Walt says it's the best low crawl he's ever seen (and he was in special forces!).

Faith spends a lot of time chattering and you can clearly pick out certain words - daddy is a favourite - or dadda, she sometimes says hi. Emily can say mama - but not much else although she knows how to make herself heard!

Emily is most definitely the more dominant of the two - she knows what she wants and she gets it - even if it means taking it from Faith, so she is learning to stick up for herself and take things back.

When you sit and play with them on the floor, they will now come over and climb up onto you asking for cuddles - it melts my heart!

I will try and post more often, I have so much to write about that I think of during the day, but am never on front of a pc for, then when I finally get to sit down for 5 minutes, my brain switches off and I can't remember a thing! I guess being a mum to two very active 9 month old girls will fry a few brain cells :)

No comments: