Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 January 2007

Another day :)

We made it through another day and night and BB is still in there and going strong. Chris has been amazing through all this and has been so supportive of me at this really diffucult time, I can't thank him enough!

He has a very understanding boss who has kindly allowed him to work from home for now (I know we will owe him many dinners when all this is done!) and as a result Chris is able to make sure that I stay firmly in bed where I should be. Without him I wouldn't have the several bottles of water I drink a day, lunch and dinner (and he is learning to cook for me as he didn't do cooking before this!!) plus anything else I need through out the day including helping me in the shower as I'm too terrified to bend over in case I rupture the membrane further!

To my gorgeous husband, I love you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for me and our baby. You don't know how precious you are...

No comments: