Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 18 January 2007

Fluid Loss in the Night

Yesterday afternoon we noticed a few dribbles of something we thought was fluid again, but we weren't sure as I'd had a shower earlier in the day.

However, at 2.45am, I went to the loo and felt a familiar gushing. I lost about 13ml of fluid. We checked the baby's heartbeat and everything seemed OK. At 5am and 8.30am I lost more fluid and at 9.40am the largest amount so far. It's been about 45ml in total.

We're beside ourselves and we don't know what to do, we know the hospital can't help us as, thankfully, I'm not in labour and there are so signs of infection as my temperature is OK.

We're just holding on for now and if it gets worse we'll go up to the hospital.

Please pray for us and our baby and send us lots of positive thoughts today and hope we can stop this fluid loss again.

No comments: