Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 12 April 2007

Easter and Spring

Well the weather has been gorgeous and easter weekend was lovely. I had my friend Shelly and her boyfriend Mark come and visit, she of course brought her daughter Hannah who also brought her friend Charlotte! So it was a full house over the weekend for us.

We had a lovely time though and even squeezed in a picnic up at Frenham Pond. Why can't more weekends be like that!

I'm now officially on the 12 week countdown to treatment. It looks like we will be able to start end of June ish, so that is what we are now aiming for. A couple of my friends on the FF board have done their tests in the last few weeks and we have some pregnancies! So I'm thrilled for them, one lady is having twins!

No comments: