Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 7 September 2007

It's almost the weekend!

And the weather is lovely today - I hope it stays warm for the weekend as there isn't much left of the crappy summer that was 2007!

Not much news to report at the moment, the injections are going well, I'm drinking 2 litres of water and a litre of milk as day (and peeing far too frequently!) and we are just waiting now for the first progress scan on Monday, so there isn't really anything to write about until then.

I did promise to put up some photos of my nephew and godson Freddie at his christening, so I think I'll use today as a good time to post them - isn't he just the cutest little thing!

Here he is with his parents and grand parents:



Here he is with his prents and god parents, Chris is on the far left and I'm stood next to him (with my red hair!)



This is the delicious cake:



Here he is looking all cute:



And this one is my favourite - he was an angel all day, no crying, no upset, just happy and smiling - except for about 10 seconds where he nearly cried - and I just happened to capture the face - too cute:

No comments: