Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Getting back to normal

I'm starting to feel much better now, a few days resting followed by a day yesterday working at my pc has helped! The tummy pains have stopped and has been replaced by a dull ache and soreness around the areas that now bear new scars.

I'm still not convinced that the 'glue' that they used has done it's job properly on the cut in my belly button, I shall be keeping an eye on it though, I fear I may need to go and get a stitch put in :(

I'm busy working on a new project that I don't really want to say too much about, but it's a new website built on 'helping the environment'. I've been mocking up some screenshots so that Chris can build the code around the design, I hope we will have something to show you in a few weeks time.

I'm looking forward to seeing my mum later as she will arrive home from 2 months in Hawaii, I have the airport run later so I'd better keep this short for today.

I'm building myself back up, one day at a time.

No comments: