Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 4 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Well it is for us as we have finally said goodbye to 2007.

2007 wasn't a good year for us right from the beginning, as we went into the New year last year 18 weeks pregnant and having problems. Then 3 weeks later we lost our son which is probably the hardest thing I have ever been through. We lost another pregnancy in September, so all in all we think it was a pretty shit year!

So - 2008!

Well it started well as I woke up on New Years Day with my period - bang on time so it meant I could go to the clinic on Wednesday for the baseline scan.

All went well here and the lining was down to 3.4mm which is great. I have another appointment on Friday 11th for another scan, and I think we are looking at putting the embryos back the following week.

So it's all exciting at the moment and we are full of renewed hope for this year.

I've also been working hard this week on the press releases for our new site which I will remind you is at http://www.rehomeyourstuff.co.uk I am planning on sending them out on Monday so I'm hoping that a few papers will cover it.

We really need more listings though! I'm sure you must have a few things lying around that you don't want or need anymore??? If you have, please take 15 minutes to list them on the site, it's really easy and you will help us fill the site with content!

No comments: