Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 12 January 2008

Psychic readings and tarot cards

Some people don't believe in psychics, or tarot cards or any other paranormal wishy washy crap like this - I'm kind of one of them - but I do keep an open mine. However I am skeptical and I like to have things proven to me to believe in them as I firmly believe that the only thing you can have absolute blind faith in - is yourself.

However I do like to push these issues and test them to see if they are real as it intrigues me, so once again I contacted a psychic that I have now used 3 times to see what she had to say. (If you want to see what she said in the past, you can go back through my blog as it's in here somewhere!).

I went back to her as she has already proven herself to me on more than one occasion, and if she does so again this time - I think I will have to start truly believing that there really are people out there who have a very special ability!

So we had a reading last week - now this is coming from memory as the tape hasn't arrived yet, so I will fill in anything missing when it gets here.

Firstly she said that we were about to do treatment again, she predicted 2-3 weeks which is spot on, and she said that she could see we had other plans - much bigger plans for if this doesn't work out (which is also true as we are planning to go to America if this doesn't work).

Then she told me what I wanted to hear (and pray she is right on!) that we wouldn't need to do the big plan and that what we are doing now will work!!!!! She said that I'd be pregnant in February - again the last time I spoke to her she accurately stated that I would be pregnant in September - which was when we did the last IVF and I did fall pregnant (ectopic).

That was the most significant thing that she told me, but the other thing that stuck out was that she said she saw me with a little boy of 3 who had blond hair and glasses, and she described him as looking like the milky bar kid. Not that exciting in itself until you find out that my husband was described in the same way at the same age! I hope that we can get a photo of this so I can post it on here!

The other heading I mentioned was tarot cards - again not something I would always believe in, but my best friend has a set and on New Years eve she encouraged me to get them out and do a reading which we did.

After drawing the cards, she got very excited as it seems I had drawn a card called the Empress, and it was drawn for my immediate future!



Here are a couple of explanations from the web as to it's meaning:

Divinatory meaning - The Empress
The promotion of well-being and security. Creativeness in financial affairs, love and parenthood. Maternal care, domestic stability, abundance and material wealth. Fertility, security, achievement of goals and growth. Depending on surrounding cards - sometimes marriage and pregnancy.


And


The Empress and the High Priestess are the two halves of the female archetype in the major arcana. The Empress represents the fertile, life-giving Mother who reigns over the bounty of nature and the rhythms of the Earth. From her comes all the pleasures and joys of the senses and the abundance of new life in all its forms. The Empress encourages you to strengthen your connections with the natural world which is the ground of our being. Too often false sophistications and pleasures take us far from our roots. Let the Empress remind you to keep your feet firmly planted in the Earth.

In readings the Empress can refer to any aspect of Motherhood. She can be an individual mother, but as a major arcana card, she also goes beyond the specifics of mothering to its essence - the creation of life and its sustenance through loving care and attention.

The Empress can also represent lavish abundance of all kinds. She offers a cornucopia of delights, especially those of the senses - food, pleasure and beauty. She can suggest material reward, but only with the understanding that riches go with a generous and open spirit. The Empress asks you to embrace the principle of life and enjoy its bountiful goodness.


So there you have it - somehow it all points towards me getting pregnant - which I think is just PERFECT!!!!

No comments: