Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 13 March 2008

We have been officially accepted

I had an email today from the new clinic in America, and we now have the contract to sign and the terms of the agreement. We are really quite surprised as we are entitled to more than we expected which adds another level of security in knowing we have made a good choice.

It seems that included in the cost of the treatment is frozen embryo transfers, this means that if we get a good number of embryos after the first round of IVF, and we get to store a few embryos, we can go back and use those for free if the fresh cycle fails.

There are many other little things that make their terms very accommodating to our needs as a patient, and I'm confident that they will be getting me pregnant and giving us the baby we are trying so hard to have.

All in all, I can't wait to get going now, I'm already taking all the vitamins and other pills required and we will be having some final blood tests on Monday. I'm in the process of getting the drugs organised and the flights are booked. Pat has our room ready and my credit card is about ready to take the hit.

All aboard everyone, the roller coaster is about to leave the station once again...

No comments: