Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 23 April 2008

It's the big 'O' dream day!

I'm always amazed when this happens, as it ONLY EVER happens when I'm on a two week wait after IVF! but this morning once again I was woken mid orgasm! (blush) followed by a 2nd mini one - don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but how weird is that!

I know I'm not alone, several of my IVF friends have had this happen too, but no-one really knows why! I wonder if it's something to do with implantation, or a surge in hormones perhaps? And also this time why did I get 2? Usually it's only one - so I'm hoping this could be a good sign and maybe if this works we will get those twins after all!

And I think my biggest question is - why can't it happen every day!! now that would be something worth going to bed for :)

No comments: