Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 25 August 2008

All is well and we are coming home.

Went to the clinic this morning about my ovary and they scanned me, it seems all is OK and there are no cysts or anything to worry about at all. So I have no idea why it's been hurting on and off, I guess it's just one of those things.

We also fly home tonight - so by 9.30am tomorrow our plane will be landing. I hate flying home, today will be sucky.

I'm looking forward t seeing the furbabies though, Rasher, Squeaker and Tom as I've been away 5 weeks and miss them, I've heard that Rasher has been a brat and wouldn't come in always at night until the ham was brought out!

Oh, and this is my 400th posting on here! I never thought that this blog would last this long, but I'm thinking there will come a day when I make my 1000th posting - I'm hoping my kid/s will be here by then though!

See you back in England.......

No comments: