Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Going for a scan tomorrow morning

I have booked myself in for a scan tomorrow morning to check out my right ovary, I'm not massivley worried about it but just want to know if there is anything going on in there that could cause these sharp pains. Thankfully it is not a constant pain so I can get through the day!

Then tomorrow night we will be flying home (9.35pm US time), and should hit home around 10am on Tuesday.

It's been a great 5 weeks here, and it went fast again. Pat and Walt are great at looking after us and making sure we have everything we need, so a BIG thank you to them once again. If it weren't for them we could not be here doing this right now.

It's hard to believe that we are going home tomorrow though, it only seems like yesterday I was arriving and gettig settled in!

No comments: