Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Egg collection day tomorrow!

We did our trigger shot at 9.15pm last night, today was a day with no injections, no scans and no blood tests! so it's been nice to just chill out and not think about it for a day.

We will be leaving here at 5.30am (10.30am UK time) and in for the collection at 9.15am (UK - 2.15pm) so wish me luck - it's all up to the clinic now to do their thing and get me pregnant.

I hope to be home by tomorrow afternoon, so if i'm up to it I will post the results of the egg collection, we won't know about fertilisation for another day though.

Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hunny, just popping in to see how yr doing :-) & to say all the luck in the world for EC tomorrow. x x I'm thinking of you both, luv Angie x x