Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 31 January 2009

Busy day today

I haven't had great sleep this week, the jetlag thing has kicked my butt this time, so I've been up late and waking early in the morning, which has resulted in about 5 hours of sleep a night this week - I went to bed early last night (in bed at 9.30pm!)watched a couple of shows on my slingbox, and fell asleep by 10.30pm, and although I woke a few times in the night, I was still asleep at 9.30am! good sleep!

From the moment I woke up I was busy, within the first 2 hours I had 6 different people contact me either by phone or by MSN!!! so the morning was pretty crazy for me, but we managed to fit everyone in and I got some work done too!

By 1.30pm we were all starving as I didn't get time for breakfast so we went out for lunch and ended up at an amazing Steak restaurant called Stoney River Steakhouse - wow it wasn't cheap but the food was delicious and at 8.30pm I'm still full!!

We went from there to a store where I found 3 pairs of jeans that fit! (2 of them are Calvin Klein which I got for a great price!) so I'm thrilled about that as I've been looking for jeans for ages as none of mine fit due to the weight loss!

So all in all a good day for work, food and shopping!!!

Oh I said I'd take some photos of the icy snow yesterday - so here they are - it's still very cold here but the snow/ice is starting to melt now.





No comments: