Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 20 April 2009

I got my period!!!!

OK so It's not exactly the headline most people want to read on a Monday afternoon, but seeing as I'm over a month late this is quite the good news for us today!

It now means I can contact the clinic and get my dates set up for the next round of IVF. I could live without the period pains though!

We also had a lovely weekend as we went to Hull to visit Chris's family. Sadly one of his brothers wasn't able to come as they were themselves in Scotland on a weekend away (I hear they had a lovely time though) which was a shame but the dates got all messed up as we were supposed to be going a few weeks ago, but due to an illness we weren't able.

Anyway, we got to spend some time with his mum and dad, and his youngest brother Steve, as well as Steve's Wife Gina and their son (our god son) Freddie who is now two!

The drive up was OK - although it usually takes 3-4 hours! and on Saturday we went to Scarborough and had a nice day out with fish and chips for lunch.

Freddie has really grown since we last saw him (about 6 months ago) - he is now talking and has quite a large vocabulary, so it was fun to be able to communicate with him properly - although he got our names wrong here and there (which was funny!).

All in all it was a great weekend, and to get my period today just make it brilliant.

I'll let you know when I have dates worked out!

No comments: