Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Blue Angels

Today was a fun day, we spent this morning catching up with some work stuff and watching a few shows on TV and at lunch time we went down to the river to sit on the dock and watch the Blue Angels practicing for their display at the Annapolis Naval base tomorrow, for the Navy graduation ceremony.


We went down around 1pm and had a lovely picnic om the river, I'll have to post some photos as it's really beautiful down there, especially when it's gorgeous weather like it was today.

We also went out to TGI Friday's and had a nice meal, and stopped at my fave shoe store, where I bought a gorgeous pair of shoes at a bargain price (something I've been told I'm very good at!) so all in all a great day!

I start taking my drugs tomorrow - two injections tomorrow - one in the morning and one in the evening - let the fun begin!

No comments: