Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 22 May 2009

Four injections today!

The last couple of days I have been doing one injection in the morning of Lupron and one in the evening. Today I had to do two injections this morning, and will have to do two more tonight!

I'm now starting the stimming part of the treatment, so my ovaries are about to start getting pummelled and over inflated once again!! welcome to IVF.

I'm not back at the clinic until next Monday, so there won't be much to report until then, so I'm just going to enjoy my time here and have fun.

Yesterday we went out to the supermarket to pick up a few items, and I drove there! It was the first time I had driven a car in America, and I was a little nervous.

I've gotten used to the roads and the signals and being on the right side of the road so my only fear was the car as I was sat on the wrong side and it was an automatic.

However, it turned out to be a lot easier than I had thought, and I drove to the store and back with no problems! I didn't scare Pat and we didn't hit anything (including the dustbin that was parked halfway across the driveway!)

I think we are going to have an easy day today, the temperature is going up a little today so another hot day! Perhaps we will have lunch by the river again as that was really nice, and I can get my sun tan going!

No comments: