Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 31 May 2009

Tomorrow is the day

We went out this morning for brunch with Erin, Shaun and the kids at Skippers over in Deale which was really nice. The restaurant is down on the water so a gorgeous view with lots of boats while we ate!

I was really really tired this morning as I haven't had much sleep the last couple of nights, partially down to injections at 1 in the morning! so I had a nap when I got back :)

We will be setting off early tomorro morning to head over to Rockville for the egg collection, which I will be doing at 1.15pm exactly (5.15pm UK time) but we have to be there for 11.30am to be ready.

I will update my blog when we get home, which probably won't be till late afternoon, but I'm really hoping we get at least 12 eggs as we have before - there is a possibility we will get more, but quality is better than quantity, so we'll see how it goes!

Go me :)

No comments: