Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 June 2009

I'm really pregnant!

OK, so I know I've said this before but today I did a test that says so - in writing! It's one of those new fangled ones that also tells you how pregnant you are - see the picture below! (click to see a bigger version).



This one says 2-3 which means I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant as you always add on 2 weeks. We know this is accurate as we actually know our exact conception date which was June 1st!

I should also mention as this is a baby blog, that I've had a little bit of 'spotting' this week - it's dark brown though which means 'old blood' so I'm not overly worried at this point - plus there is nothing I can do so I'm just not thinking about it.

I had a nice day with Tracy who came over today with Noah. We had a lovely lunch - A fat steak done on my steak stones with salad and brownies with ice cream.

I'm officially back to work tomorrow as I have so much to catch up on. I've enjoyed the time out which is making it harder to get re-motivated but I'll get there once I get started!

1 comment:

Kerry Brooker said...

isn't it great to see it in writing - congrats again xx