Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 14 August 2009

Congrats to Ali

I had some really good news today, a friend of mine who I met when I was doing IVF at Woking told me that she got her positive result today.

She too has had a very difficult and long fertility journey with six cycles of IVF with ICSI behind her, plus she also lost twins at 8 weeks. So I'm overjoyed to hear that she is once again pregnant.

I hope that this one works out for her and she gets her dream - congrats to her and her husband.

In other news I'm approaching the end of the week which means from Monday I'm officially in my 2nd trimester! This means I'm over 1/3 of the way there. I can't tell you how much it means to me to get through another week.

Anyone got a time machine I can borrow? If you won't let me borrow it, please fast forward me to January!

No comments: