Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 10 December 2009

2 postings today

OK so after I posted the bump pic I also wanted to update you all on the happenings of the bump post steroid injection.

Yesterday I was a little worried as they didn't move hardly at all during the day - I did a heartbeat check twice though and all is OK - it seems that sometimes after the steroid jabs they can get a little sleepy, but they are back to normal today and I've felt them both moving again! phew...

I've also had a few period like cramps last night so for the next few days I'm going to be taking it very easy and spending the majority of my time on the sofa with my feet up to ensure we don't do anything to bring on labour!

The braxton hicks have calmed a little too - so the resting is doing me good...

So no work, no nothing, just lazing about and relaxing! I like the sound of that!

No comments: