Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 3 January 2010

Wall Words and Happy New Year!

Firstly let me say Happy New Year to you all!!! My PC died a couple of days ago, so I had to buy a new one and get all my software installed which has been a royal pain in the bum (I upgraded to Windows 7 at the same time) but I'm getting there!

Today we took all the Xmas decorations down, tidied the house a little and also put the finishing touches to the nursery. We are now ready to welcome home the babies!

The last bits to add in were the 'wall words'. Many of you will have no idea what wall words are - but I'm sure some of you will end up buying some for your house once you are aware of this as they are great!

Wall words are simple - they are just quotes, or words either made up by you or pre bought, that you can stick to your walls. You can choose the font, the colour and the quote and they are really easy to put up, I first saw them just over 3 years ago when we were thinking about decorating a nursery for Matthew, and decided then that we would have these in our children's room.

Here is what we chose to put up - the first one says: (click the pic to see larger version)

"The angels danced the day you were born"



The second one says:

"Sweet dreams, sleep tight, we love you, goodnight"



The first one was the one we were going to buy for Matthew - it still makes me cry when I read it.

If you want to see what they have to offer go to http://www.wallwords.com - they do ship internationally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!
Love Mum xxxxxx