Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 1 March 2010

I am Supermum (well for today anyway!)

Today was the first day that I spent alone with the twins, as Chris sadly had to go back to work :( I must admit I was somewhat nervous this morning as he left at 7.30am, knowing he wasn't going to be home for 11 hours!

However, we did OK! I managed to keep them happy all day, do an hour of work/stuff on the computer (OK I cheated a little as my mum was here when I did that!) tidy and hoover downstairs, do 3 loads of laundry, have a hot lunch (although my mid morning bacon sarnie went cold as Emily needed a nappy change!), and I cooked a roast Chicken dinner:)

I'm not so sure it will be this plain sailing in a few months when they need more attention and aren't sleeping through much of the day, but for now I'm exhausted and need to go to bed - but we made it through day 1 - roll on tomorrow :)

No comments: