Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 8 October 2009

Consultant appointment today

We have been to the hospital again today - another hour long wait but we are getting used to that now as they are always so busy there (NHS needs more doctors!).

All is well, I had my cervix checked and that seems to be OK, and also there was a little (trace) glucose in the urine test, but nothing to worry about, I will get this checked again in 2 weeks at the midwife appointment to make sure I'm not getting gestational diabetes.

I have also been referred to a physio as I'm suffering a little with lower back pain which could be related to SPD, but we will have to see. Hopefully it won't get any worse as some nights getting out of bed, or just standing up and walking causes some nasty pains!

Other than that all is well, we have another appointment and scan booked for 24 weeks - which is my next big milestone!

Our next mini milestone is 21 weeks and 3 days as this is the day we sadly lost our little boy. I don't ever want to have to go through that again, so we will be very happy when this time has gone and we can put that behind us and move on.

No comments: