Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 22 January 2012

You would have been 5 today

Dear Matthew

Today would have been your 5th birthday. It fills my heart with sadness that you cannot, and will never be here to celebrate a birthday, that you will never meet your sisters, and that we never got to see you smile or hear you laugh.

I will never forget the day you were born, you were so tiny, just over 15 ounces in weight, born at 21 weeks and 3 days.

The last 5 years have been hard without you in our lives, but we stayed strong and went on to have another 7 rounds of IVF so that we could have your twin sisters, Emily and Faith. They will be 2 this year.

We miss you.

Happy Birthday my little man, I wish you were here with us to celebrate it.

Love Mummy
xxxxx


Give me a whisper
And give me a sign
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinkin' of you
And the times we had...baby

The day you were born

No comments: